Friday, July 30, 2010

Socks, please.





I nabbed this pic from another blog (http://kinkpage.blogspot.com/), because it just so beautifully illustrates something that has recently been my obsession:

Being gagged with a dirty sock.

Now, I can’t really tell for sure if the sock in question is actually dirty or not, but for the sake of my discussion, we’re going to pretend it is.

Lately, I’ve taken to wearing a pair of Nike’s that a friend gave me (apparently size 13 feet are uncommon amongst his friend circle), and they seem to cause something that neither the Globes or the Vans that I own can do, which is cause my feet and my socks to acquire a rather musty (but pleasant) odor.

I’m not too much into feet or shoes, but if it’s one thing that’s always intrigued me, it’s the scent of my own feet, and after being on my feet for 8-10 hours a day?

Well, let’s just say that my bondage and kink fantasies of late involve attractive men taking me by force and making me taste and smell my own shoes and socks, especially when I’ve forgotten to do laundry and have to re-tread a pair for two days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment