Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Time, that thing I hardly ever have anymore.

Jeeze. Here I thought this year would be so much better for me in terms of kinky play.

How wrong I've been. Finals and classes, jobs at school and back at home.

I've been rather lucky to find some solo time for myself, let alone the ability to play around with anyone else.

Here's hoping that next month is the month that I can *finally* get the leather SJ. I'm getting two fat paychecks next week (one from my job at school and one from my job at home), as well as a large chunk of money in January, ontop of (what I hope to be a rather large) tax return.

I'm determined. If not now, then when?

1 comment:

  1. Order exceptional leather bondage, Leather bondage harness, leather bondage gear equipment from Leather Addicts. Finest fetish wear & luxury leather harnesses

    ReplyDelete