Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mid-week woes.

It's terribly frustrating when people who expressed desire and interest to get together....don't. Someone I found on campus wanted to do something this past Saturday night, but he never called. What makes it even more frustrating is that this guy is a 5 minute walk across campus a few dorms over, and I hear through the gr
apevine that he finds me an "interesting and attractive person." I figured he had other, more important things to do (which he did), and I caught up with him the other day.

Bastard still hasn't returned my phone call from last night either. I think I'll just chalk him up to being one of those people where planning ahead is useless. It's either spur of the moment, right then and there, or not at all (which is kind of like myself, now that I think about it, so maybe I shouldn't be too disgruntled.)

I'm really just upset because I've been wanting a chance to make some good use out of a gift someone sent me a few weeks ago.

An extremely generous, kind friend decided to pass on his muzzle to me, and I've just really been dying to find someone to strap it on and make them groan and moan into it. I've been just as eager to get someone to do the same to me too though, so either or would make me happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment